My Taste in Music
For anyone who knows me very well it should come as no suprise that my taste in music is...well, lets just say, it's varied. A fact that I believe drives my husband and probably many of my friends crazy. Especially if they are going to spend any amount of time in the car with me. Thank goodness for mp3 players, which have made going places with me much easier. Back in the good old days I would spend lots of time putting cd's in and out of the player, becoming bored with a cd after the songs I wanted to hear ended. (A trait which I proudly share with my brother from another mother, Ashley).
These days it is easy for me to jump from listening to a Bee Gee's tune to a George Strait song at the click of a button. Not to say that it makes traveling with me any "easier on the ears" for the rest of you, but at least you don't have to watch me bring 100's of cd's along and worry that I might drive off the road while juggling several discs on my lap.
The reason this topic is on my mind tonight is that I just added a playlist to this blog. As you can see, there is no rhyme or reason to what songs will be found here. I hope you will like some, wonder where on earth I found some, and maybe find out a little bit of what makes me tick. For example, the fact that I can love both Nascar and Barry Manilow has puzzled many of my co-workers, but after realizing I also like Richard Marx one friend exclaimed "I get it now, you are subconsciously drawn toward mullets!". Whether or not that is true (I hope not), I offer up my playlist such as it is for your amusement. Don't get to attached too the songs though, they are bound to change at a moment's notice.

0 comments:
Post a Comment