Some Jordan pics...oh wait, nope not yet
Well, today was interesting. Couldn't go to work because Jordan hasn't been doing to well. We slept for about 2 hours last night, and luckily I have a great boss who was willing to help me stay home. In the last 36 hours I figure Jordan has slept for about 7 and I have had almost 5. Not too bad (for him) but I have only been getting about 4 hours a night anyway, so I am way behind. Not complaining, but I am so tired. I have always been a huge night person, and before Jordan I really could get by on 4 or 5 hours a night. Since being pregnant, I need a full night's sleep. (Yet another way being pregnant messed up my body...but it's worth it right?)
Now that I am a little more savvy on my new camera I will have some cute pictures to share hopefully tomorrow. I have to get some sleep tonight or I would try it out. Let's just say I have been working (slowly) on Halloween decorations and Jordan and I have been doing some craft projects. Yes, there are several stories involved so stay tuned. It turns out that toddlers and a bag of rice don't mix well, no matter what the magazines say. I do have high hopes for a few Halloween card projects that involve handprints and paint, so I'm sure those stories will be funny!
So I am still a somewhat child of the 80's and still make "mixed tapes" for different reasons, although nowdays it is mixed cd's. Tonight I made one with all of the songs that make me think of Duane (yes, I am sappy). My favorite song that reminds me of Duane right now is Jason Mraz called Lucky...listen to it here it is exactly how I feel right now. I can honestly say that 11..almost 12 years later (wow, I'm old) I still love him so much! Love and miss you honey!!

1 comments:
Ooohhh, how did I forget about your Craftiness???? I can't WAIT to see what you two come up with. Anne, it's been too long!
And for the record, a bag of rice doesn't go well with ANY age of child. ;o)
Hope Jordan is feeling better...
Post a Comment