Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Private Property

So, I too have decided to take our blog private. That way I can at least somehow control the viewers and feel better about posting pics of Jordan and info about what we are up to.

This means that I need your email address...if you are a regular follower (or would like to be) of our blog, please send me your email address. You can reply to this post and leave it here, or send me a message (if you know me at all you have one of my email addresses).

I have been thinking about this for a while, and although the reason I haven't blogged has been because I have been swamped, I also want this blog to be for the people that are important to me. Not just anyone who does a google search for a word that is in my blog.

Please send me your email address, and I will wait a few days before I make the blog private. Then get ready, because I have a ton of pictures and a lot to catch up on!

Thank you!!!!

-The Kofords

3 comments:

Hales Family said...

I didn't know you have a blog! I love bloggers (although I am TERRIBLE at updating ours), and would love to keep up with yours. My email addy is mylj831@yahoo.com, I need your email to add you to ours also. The link is www.we3hales.blogspot.com

Thanks!
-Amy

The Asiedu Family said...

Count me in! treerind@aol.com

XX
Teresa

Delinah said...

Anne I love to follow you guys, Let me know what you need from me!

Glad your easter turned out well. We had too much sugar here too - times two!!