Let's play catch-up
Wow I can't believe it's been over 3 weeks since I updated the blog. It has been a crazy time at the Koford house. In addition to Duane coming home from China, Nate and Jo having a baby, and Jordan and I being sick (pneumonia is so fun), we saw the Petty's, celebrated Halloween, and have a new President elect of the USA. Here's some pics since the last update.
The pics of Jordan with the olives crack me up! We took them to put on our Thanksgiving cards this year and I just had to share them! I will have more pictures soon, I am still trying to catch up after being so sick! Jordan recouped alot faster than I did, but my pneumonia was way worse and I was completely unable to move for days! So glad Duane got home before I got sick...don't know what I would have done otherwise. I barely pulled it together enough to go trick or treating with Jordan (to like 4 houses) on Halloween!
It is so good to have him home, not only because of the help he gives me, but because Jordan and I both miss him soooo much! That was his last trip to China for work though, because since being home he has found a new job which he starts next week! (Talk about me really falling behind on the blog!) He will be changing jobs after more than 7 years, which is always scary, but his new job is more in line with his degree/career path and will allow him to be in Utah which are 2 things we both have been hoping for. He has really enjoyed his current job and the people there, as well as the adventures to China, so it will be a little sad but exciting at the same time. Congrats Honey!!!
As life settles down now I will be posting more often. Luckily (and I am very proud of this) we are almost completely done with our Christmas shopping!!! I have never had it done in advance, and I am usually scrambling the week of Christmas to get it all finished. Duane was a huge help in getting this done, as we planned ahead and he was quite the shopper during his China trips.
The Petty's made a quick trip to Utah, and we were able to see them for a very short visit (at the Little America in Wyoming) as they were headed back to Texas. It was really great to see them. We even got a sneak peek at their finalized house plan which looks awesome.
More updates to come soon I promise!




1 comments:
So rude of me to demand a blog post.. and then I didn't comment! Grrr... sorry.
Yay for no more Duane leaving!
I tagged you.. come check out my blog for more details. :-D
Post a Comment