Thursday, November 13, 2008

I've been tagged!!! I love it!

Thanks Becky!! I love these!

Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2)Answer the six "8" items
3)Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows:
(These are not constant, so this is my current list)

  • Biggest Loser
  • The Office
  • How I met your Mother
  • Don't forget the Lyrics
  • Any Real Housewives show on Bravo
  • Mythbusters
  • ER (the last season!)
  • Kath & Kim (just getting into it but like it so far)
8 Things I did yesterday:
  • Worked all day
  • Talked to my brother online for a little bit
  • Picked up Jordan from my parents house and got to watch him using the leaf blower with my dad. It was so cute!
  • Went out to dinner to Robintino's in Bntfl with Duane and Jordan
  • Watched The Office
  • Had a relaxing night of no cooking, dishes or bath (Jordan fell asleep early...ok so we can skip a night right?)
  • Updated my facebook page for a minute...no computer time lately!
  • Went to bed early, like by 10 which is wierd for me!
8 Things I look forward too:
  • When Duane, Jordan and I are home at night
  • Vacations - big trips or small ones, or even if it's just a day off together
  • Hearing Jordan say "Mom"...I just love it and never get sick of it!
  • Making breakfast on the weekends with Duane
  • The Holidays (not to copy Becky, but it's the Family, Friends, Food and Music)
  • Going on a "date" with Duane
  • Hanging out with Friends
  • Seeing friends and family that have moved away
8 Favorite Restaurants:
  • Outback
  • Cafe Rio
  • Chili's
  • Sego Lily Cafe (in Bountiful)
  • Elmo's (in Sweeny, TX)
  • Any restaurant at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua
  • Randy's Bistro, St. Thomas USVI
  • Yandianxiu, Shanghai Brand Mall, Shanghai
8 Things on my Wish List:
  • New tile or hardwood floor in kitchen/dining area/living room
  • New Couch!!!
  • New Television for my living room
  • For someone to paint my house (inside)
  • My family to all be healthy and happy
  • I guess a couple million $ wouldn't hurt...I'd share too!
  • To get married again on a beach and have a second honeymoon
  • To work from home or be able to stay home with Jordan (see #6 hehehe)
(gee, can you tell I have home improvement on my mind lately?)

8 People to Tag:
If you don't have a blog, just email me your answers, I still want to see them!
  • Kara
  • Chris
  • Teresa
  • Beth
  • Jo
  • Lorie
  • Jeff
  • Duane (hehe)

1 comments:

Becky said...

YAY!! :-D

I've been watching Kath and Kim too.. it's getting better. At first I was like.. ehh... maybe.. but I'm laughing a lot now.